COVID-19 - South African Lockdown
To all our fans, supporters, players, and loved ones.
During this global pandemic, we urge you to please stay at home if possible.
South Africa has officially announced a full lockdown, but for those that have to go out. Please keep a couple of meters space between you and others.
Here are some useful links and numbers.
Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999
The most common symptoms are:
Shortness of breath
There is no need to panic – 82% of COVID-19 cases are mild: patients only experience a slight fever, fatigue and a cough. Only about 6% of patients need intensive care. The vast majority of people can stay at home and get better without hospital treatment.
– Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Above all. Stay safe. Stay home. And PlayGames :)
Lots of love